Protein-Packed Thai Pasta Salad is a healthy 20-minute dinner recipe. 😉 This salad is a delicious powerhouse of both vegetarian protein and fiber. 😋 👉
For the Salad
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 8 oz garbanzo bean rotini pasta
- 1/8 cup chopped spring onions
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup shredded carrots
For the Dressing
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1-4 tsp chilli sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Then drain and rinse the pasta with cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients.
- Add the pasta together with the veggies and toss to blend.
Serve and enjoy! 😋