Here is a lip-smacking recipe for 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐥𝐥, indulgence at its best!🤤
This quick and crispy snack is perfect to enjoy while binge-watching your favourite show, or serve it as an evening snack or an appetizer when you have guests over.😋
Tandoori paneer bread rolls
For tandoori paneer filling
• Paneer 400 gm
• Fresh coriander leaves a handful
• Fresh mint leaves 1 tbsp
• Powdered spices:
1. Red chilli powder 1 tbsp
2. Coriander powder 1 tbsp
3. Jeera powder 1 tsp
4. Black salt ½ tsp
5. Amchur powder 1 tsp
6. Garam masala 1 tsp
7. Kasuri methi 1 tsp
• Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
• Green chilies 2-3 nos. (chopped)
• Salt to taste
• Live charcoal + ghee
- In the food processing jar add all the ingredients one by one and grind the mixture coarsely to prepare the filling.
- Smoke the mixture by placing live charcoal in the center and pouring ghee over the burning charcoal, cover it and let it smoke for 3-4 minutes to impart the smoky flavour.
- Your tandoori paneer filling is ready to be used. Bread rolls
• Bread slices 10 -12 nos.
• Wate to soak
• Paneer filling
• Oil for frying
- Trim of the edges of the bread slices, lightly soak the bread slices in the water and gently squeeze out the excess water, place a spoonful of mixture in the center, seal the ends together and shape it like an egg. Rest it for 10 minutes before frying.
- Heat oil for frying, fry the bread rolls on medium-high heat from all sides until crisp and golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup, mint chutney or any dip of your choice.