Non-stick-coated cookware has recently become popular as it allows the food to be brown without sticking to the pan. Because of the slick coating that prevents food from sticking to it, nonstick cookware is simple to use and clean. People concerned about their health prefer that they can use much less oil than they would with uncoated cookware.
To enhance the quality of your cooking, you can use Royal velvet non-stick cookware offered by Wonderchef. The nonstick coating on this set is Professional Grade MetaTuff. The coating makes it possible to cook with almost no oil. Additionally, it can be used on any cooktop, including ceramic, infrared, induction, gas, hot plates, and stovetops.
There are many benefits of using non-stick cookware. These include:
- Since nothing sticks to the surface, non-stick cookware is incredibly simple to keep clean. Food scraps and oil don’t attach to the vessel’s walls or bottom. A scrubbing sponge is all you need to clean your vessel. To remove food residue from the vessel’s surface, you don’t need to scrub it for hours.
- Individuals typically use oil or fat when cooking to keep food from sticking to the pan and burning. Using high-quality non-stick cookware allows you to cut down on or perhaps do away with oil entirely. Because of how much healthier the food is, as a result, non-stick cookware is a favorite among health enthusiasts.
- The ideal option for a busy home chef is non-stick cookware since it guarantees balanced heating and does not overheat. Additionally, since the food cooks faster than it would in conventional cookware, you and your loved ones will have more time to unwind and enjoy family time.
- Wonderchef’s non-stick cookware functions on all types of stoves, whether you make your cuisine on a hot plate, an induction burner, or a gas stove. The non-stick pans are so adaptable to all cooking appliances that they may even be used in modern ovens and microwaves. Modern induction burners and ovens have non-stick cookware-specific modes, further simplifying the cooking process.
- Nonstick pans are affordable to anyone and are offered at various price points. They are made of various metals, including stainless steel and aluminum, and have nonstick surfaces for extended usage.
People frequently treat non-stick cookware roughly. You can use the following techniques to guarantee the safety and longevity of such products:
Because non-stick cookware typically heats up quickly, you might want to consider cooking at a low flame. While using non-stick cookware, avoiding cooking meat or traditional vegetables that require extensive roasting and sizzling over the flame is advisable. These recipes are typically cooked properly at temperatures too high for a non-stick pan to manage.
The majority of non-stick cookware is lightweight. However, if you decide to use a non-stick pan to prepare the classic curries and meat, search for one with a heavier base. Doing this may prevent the pan from overheating and guarantee that your meal is cooked thoroughly.
The ideal spatula with a non-stick pan is a wooden one since it is gentle on the coating and won’t scratch it like a metal one with its sharp edges. Avoid using metal scrapes to clean your non-stick pan since they could erode the surface coating and cause carcinogenic toxins to mix with your food when cooking. Instead, use a sponge and a liquid soapy solution.
Here are some recipes that can be cooked using non-stick cookware.
Broccoli & Comte Frittata
- 1 lb. (500 g.) broccoli
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 cup (2 oz./60 g.) finely diced bread cubes from coarse country white bread or baguette
- 10 large eggs
- 1/3 cup (1/2 oz./15 g.) minced fresh chives
- 2 Tbs. minced fresh marjoram
- Coarse kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/3 cups (5 oz./155 g.) coarsely shredded Comte or Gruyere cheese
- 2 large shallots, slices, and rings separated
- Cut the florets off the broccoli stems into 1/2-inch (12-mm.) pieces. Peel the broccoli stems and cut them into 1/2-inch pieces. In a steamer over boiling water, steam the broccoli florets and stems until tender-crisp, about 4 minutes. Transfer to a colander.
- In a non-stick ovenproof frying pan, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the bread cubes and sauté until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Transfer the bread to a plate.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, chives, marjoram, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and a generous amount of black pepper. Beat with a fork to blend. Mix the cheese in 1 cup (4 oz./125 g.).
- In the same frying pan over medium heat, warm the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil. Add the shallots and sauté until golden brown, about 4 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and sauté until heated, about 4 minutes. Mix the bread cubes into the egg mixture, and then pour the mixture into the frying pan. Gently stir to distribute evenly.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover the frying pan, and cook until the eggs are almost set but still moist in the center, about 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/3 cup cheese over the frittata.
- Broil until the eggs puff, the center is springy to the touch, and the cheese begins to brown, about 3 minutes.
- Using a flexible spatula, loosen the frittata around the edges and slide the frittata onto a platter.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, and cut into wedges to serve.
How amazingly easy is this? Wait till you see how delicious the frittata tastes!
Peaches & Cream Crepes
Juicy, nectar-sweet peaches are one of the joys of summertime eating. In this dish, they are tucked into crunchy cornmeal crepes and then warmed in the oven until piping hot to create a breakfast to linger over. A dollop of buttery mascarpone and a sugar dusting provide the perfect finishing touches.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal, preferably stone-ground
- 2 large eggs
- 5 Tbs. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar, plus more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. fine sea salt
- 4 peaches, halved, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- Canola oil for cooking
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- About 2 Tbs. heavy cream
- Confectioners’ sugar for dusting
- To make the crepe batter, combine the milk, flour, cornmeal, eggs, 2 Tbs. of butter, 1 tsp granulated sugar, and salt in a blender. Process until smooth. Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the peaches, lemon juice, and sugar to taste, and toss to coat evenly. Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes to allow the peaches to release some of their juice.
- Lightly oil a 7-inch nonstick frying pan and place over medium-high heat until hot. Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan and tilt the pan to cover the bottom evenly. Drizzle a little batter into any holes. Cook until the bottom is golden brown, about 1 minute. Flip and cook the other side until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more oil to the pan as needed and stacking the crepes, separated by parchment or waxed paper, as they are ready. You should have 10 crepes or 2 more than you need (the extra crepes are the cook’s treat!).
- In a small bowl, using a fork, stir together the mascarpone and enough cream to create a creamy mixture, then stir in granulated sugar to taste. Set aside for serving.
- Place 1 crepe on a work surface. Spoon one-eighth of the peaches in an even layer on half of the crepe, then fold over the other half to cover. Fold the crepe in half again to form a triangle. Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with 7 more crepes and all of the peaches. Brush the tops of the filled crepes with the remaining butter.
- Bake just until hot throughout, about 5 minutes. To serve, place 2 crepes on each plate.
- Crown the crepes with a dollop of the mascarpone cream, and then sift confectioners’ sugar over the top.
Wonderchef’s Royal Velvet cookware set complements your kitchen by adding a dash of vibrant color. It makes daily cooking easy and convenient. This set includes a 24 cm Wok (Kadhai) with lid, a 24 cm Dosa Tawa, a 24 cm Fry Pan, and a 14 cm Mini Fry Pan. Beautifully crafted non-stick pans with a marble interior and a vibrant color exterior enhance the appearance of any kitchen. Additionally, this is the ideal gift choice for special events. With its superior, healthy, and non-stick coating, you can cook food without sacrificing flavor. Its pure grade virgin aluminum construction facilitates quicker cooking and uniform heat distribution. These cookwares provide exceptional performance, beauty, and durability.
Author : Alina Gufran, writer and film-maker, who loves the outdoors and reading.