You might be wondering what makes cold-pressed juice so unique. Bottles of cold-pressed juice are now widely available, from grocery stores to coffee cafes, thanks to a recent trend. Raw, organic fruits and vegetables are used to make cold-pressed juice, which is then processed in a specific method to extract the most juice possible. Due to its outstanding health advantages, it has attracted the interest of those who are concerned about their health.
What Does “Cold-Pressed” Mean?
Cold-pressed juice is made by extracting as much juice as possible from beloved raw fruits and vegetables using a hydraulic press that applies intense pressure. High-pressure processing preserves more fruits and vegetables that are usually lost during the traditional juicing process. This results in a healthier glass of juice for your juice cleanse.
THE BENEFITS OF COLD-PRESSED JUICE
Compared to normal juice, cold-pressed juice preserves more vitamins, enzymes, minerals, and antioxidants. As a result, it offers a healthier option to regular juicing. As a result of never being heated during the juicing process, cold-pressed juice yields more fruit per serving. With every container of cold-pressed juice, you may increase your energy levels, acquire the nutrients you need, and strengthen your immune system.
Due to the juice’s density and concentration, cold-pressed juices can have rather high-calorie content. Usually, one bottle contains two servings. When compared to the ordinary juices found at the shop, they are, however, considerably healthier for you.
The fact that all of the ingredients in cold-pressed juice are natural and organic is another advantage. Since the fruit is put directly into the bottle from the fruit, there is no added sugar or preservatives. Every bottle contains more health benefits because no vitamins or minerals are lost during production.
I choose to use Wonderchef’s V6 Cold Press Slow Juicer because it allows me to fully use the benefits of raw food. Use the healthiest juice from Cold Press Juicer to shed pounds and maintain your physical fitness. It also produces a lot of juice; about twice as much as standard juicers. leaves hardly any residue behind. Immunity and growth depend on enzymes. They come from uncooked fruits and vegetables. Enzymes are destroyed when fruits are juiced because of the intense heat produced. You obtain 50% more juice thanks to the Wonderchef Cold Press Juicer V6’s 43 RPM speed, which protects the enzymes.The convenient plug-on container prevents juice from dripping and enables precise pouring when needed.
Can I Have Cold-Pressed Juice During Cleansing
If you are cleansing and want to give your body a break, then cold-pressed juices are the best way to do it. Cold-Press juice is a great way to aid your body during detoxification. Juice cleansing gives your digestive system a much-needed break. After cold-pressed juice cleanses, you will have more energy, fewer cravings, less bloating, and clearer skin. Since your body doesn’t have to work as hard to detox itself, you’ll have excess energy to devote to other things.
Reasons To Consume Cold-Press Juices
- High in Vitamins and Nutrients: Cold-pressed juices are choked full of healthy vitamins and nutrients that the body needs to function throughout the day. Any juice that is 100% natural has its own health benefits. From citrus fruits like lemon and orange that can give the maximum amount of Vitamin C to the leafy greens that are high in potassium, drinking your fruits and vegetables guarantees that you will get enough potassium for the day.
- Promotes Weight Loss: Drinking naturally cold-pressed juice is a great and healthy way to lose weight. Juices made of fresh fruits or vegetables can make you full. Since fruits and vegetables are naturally low in calories, they can be the best breakfast or snack as well.
- Better Protects and Preserves Nutrients: The combination of excessive heat and force oxidation that comes from rapidly spinning blades of a blender makes your average ‘freshly squeezed’ juice less nutritious compared to cold-pressed juice. Cold pressing your juices keep 100% of good vitamins and nutrients while keeping the great taste intact.
- Rich in Enzymes: Freshly prepared press juices have naturally occurring enzymes that you won’t see in regular processed juice. The enzymes are absorbed in your body in the same way as vitamins are and are important in fortifying your body and helping digestion.
- May Slow Ageing: When you don’t eat fruits and vegetables, you miss out on one of the major components of wellness i.e., antioxidants. Antioxidants help prevent your body from oxidation – which is what contributes to cellular functional impairment.
Best Fruits And Veggies For Cold Pressed Juice
Below are some of the fruits and vegetables from which you can make cold pressed juices by using Wonderchef Cold Press Juicer V6.
- Kale – This versatile leafy green is packed with a great source of vitamin A, C, and K. It is rich in antioxidants that combat the dreaded sign of ageing.
- Beets: They add vibrant colour to your juice. Besides adding colour and taste to your cold-pressed juice, it is an excellent source of manganese, potassium, folate, and nitrates.
- Tomatoes: They are the kitchen staples in most households, crammed with vitamin C, folate, and potassium; they are also low in calories. A regular sip of cold pressed tomato juice is the powerhouse of much-needed vitamins and minerals.
- Watermelon – Nothing beats summer like fresh watermelon. The fresh cold-pressed watermelon juice will keep you hydrated during heatwaves and is loaded with minerals and vitamins like A, B, and C.