Everyone loves fried eggs, but we are upping the game with this Desi Masala Anda recipe! Tomatoes, onions and fragrant spices transform these fried eggs into a flavourful and satisfying meal.
Featuring our newly launched Forza Cast-iron Pan that enhances the iron content in the food and gives it the desi, rustic taste.
Desi masala anda Ingredients-
• Ghee 1 tbsp
• Jeera 1 tsp
• Onions 3/4th cup (chopped)
• Green chillies 2-3 nos. (chopped)
• Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
• Tomatoes 1 cup (chopped)
• Salt to taste
• Powdered spices:
1. Haldi powder ½ tsp
2. Lal mirch powder 1 tbsp
3. Dhaniya powder 1 tbsp
• Water 3/4 cup
• Eggs 4 nos.
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Fresh coriander 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Set a pan on medium heat, add oil, jeera, onions, green chilies and ginger-garlic paste, sauté until onions turn translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt to taste and powdered spices, mix and cook well until the tomatoes are mushy.
- Add water to avoid the masalas from burning and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now make some cavity or space with spatula or egg in the masala and directly break eggs in the pan, sprinkle some salt & pepper over it, cover and cook on low flame until the egg whites are cooked, keeping the egg yolk slightly runny, you can choose to keep the yolks cooked as per your preference.
- Finish with some freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Your desi masala is ready, serve hot.