Let the aroma of old-style slow-cooking fill your house with this recipe for Grilled Chicken. It does everything you expect from a marinade that not only tenderises and adds flavour, but also gives the chicken lovely char marks and a glossy finish. It does everything you expect from a marinade that not only tenderises and adds flavour, but also gives the chicken lovely char marks and a glossy finish.
Featuring the Forza Cast-iron Grill Pan designed to enhance the flavour in your cooking.
Ingredients for Grilled Chicken:
- Chicken fillets 4 (around 400 gms total in weight)
- Salt- 3/4 tsp
- Crushed Pepper- 1/2 tsp
- Dark Soy Sauce- 1 tbsp
- Red Chilli Sauce- 1 tbsp
- Honey- 3 tbsp
- Brown Sugar- 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice- 1.5 tbsp
- Grated Ginger and Garlic- 1 tbsp
- Season the fillets with salt and crushed pepper on both sides and set aside for 15 mins.
- Marinate the chicken fillets with the given ingredient. Mix it well to coat the fillets and set aside for 60 mins.
- Preheat the grill pan and brush it with olive oil.
- Now place the chicken fillets side by side without the marinade and grill it on medium heat for 3 mins. Flip it and repeat on the other side for 3 mins.
- Baste the fillets with the marinade and grill on both sides for 3 mins on each side on low heat.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro (coriander) leaves and serve hot on a bed of Herbed Rice & Sautéed Vegetables on the side.